What will you be doing?
We’re working on a technology that allows mobile app developers to manage their live apps at runtime. Developers would be able to fix crashes, solve logical bugs, communicate with users at a granular level when an issue surfaces and do much more, all without having to update their app. Our vision is to make the native apps, truly dynamic. You would also be part of the team in making decisions with respect to the product.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working on technologies/softwares like DropWizard, Scala, Go, Python or Java
- Should have experience in scaling backend services (Having worked on AWS services would be a good plus point)
- Good understanding of components like RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Should have very good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in optimizing application for low latency
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage/search solutions (HDFS, Hive, ElasticSearch etc
Who are we?
We are a funded startup in the mobile development space working out of our Bangalore office. Our aim is to allow developers to control their app at runtime. You can find out more details about the product and company over here.
The core team comprises of folks from IIIT-IIM with experience in building products that cater to millions of users a day, for companies like Flipkart, Zynga and Rediff.
We also got featured on ProductHunt. You can check it out here.
We are one of the top Tech30 companies of Techsparks 2016.
Hansel has also been awarded as one of the top 10 most innovative technology companies from India by Nasscom in 2016.
What do you get?
For starters, you’ll get to work at massive scale. We’re serving around 400 millions requests per day.
You’ll get an opportunity to work with some of the sharpest minds in building a technology product from India, for the world.
If you are interested, send us your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org.