which Hansel may use such collected information and the rights available to the Developer. Hansel respects the privacy of the Developers and is committed to protect the information that the Developer shares with it in connection with the use of
the Hansel Kit and its Services thereof. The Services offered adhere to all the Applicable Laws with regard to the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of the Developer’s information including Personal Data.
By accessing or downloading or installing the Hansel Kit and/ or using the Services and/or the Site and/or by opening an Account with Hansel, the Developer hereby consents and accepts to the collection, use, disclosure and storage by Hansel, of
Developer’s own Personal Data received by Hansel by virtue of his/ her/ its usage of the Hansel Kit in the manner described in this Policy. If the Developer does not agree with the terms of this Policy, he/she/it should not access or use the Hansel
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE DEVELOPER
- Personal Data refers to any data, whether true or not, about any person, who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information, including without limitation, name, gender, address, email address, date of birth,
any photo identity card, phone number etc., to which the Hansel Kit has or is likely to have access. Personal Data shall also include information of such third parties including End Users, that the Hansel Kit may have access to, during the course
of providing the Services to the Developer such as email address, recurring demographic locations of the End Developers and the Application Usage Data on a continuous basis. Personal Data with respect to the Developer may also include certain
proprietary information or material or non-public information of the Application and other services of the Developer offered to the End Developers.
The Hansel Kit collects such Personal Data from the Developer because the Developer is voluntarily submitting information in order to procure the Services. Personal Data may be obtained from the Developer for such purposes and in the manner
including but not limited to the following:
- When the Developer open an Account with Hansel, visits the Site, download or install the Hansel Kit and access the Hansel Kit in order to utilize the Services;
- When the Developer submits complaints or provides feedback; and/or
- When the Developer receives technical support from Hansel.
- The Hansel Kit may also collect anonymous data that is not associated with or linked to any Personal Data (“ Anonymous Data” ) and which, by itself, does not permit the identification of the Developer or End Users. The Hansel Kit collects one
or more unique identifiers of the device where it is installed, such as VPN, information of WiFi connectivity and such other information. It may store this unique identifier and create a profile for the Developer or End Developer. This is only
maintained to provide updates of the Services to the Developer.
- The Hansel Kit automatically receives and records information that Developer’s platform sends whenever Developer accesses the Services. The Hansel Kit may automatically collect and record certain technical information such as Log Data, Analytical
Code, Time Stamp, Geo Stamp among others that Developer does not visibly enter and that is automatically collected during the Developer’s use of the Services, such as the IP address, version and identification number of the device, browser type,
browser language, the date and time of the End User’s request, websites visited by the End User, search terms used, End User’s mobile carrier data, platform type, number of clicks and various status information with regard to the Services provided.
Such technical information collected is not associated with any Personal Data and is only tagged to the unique identifier for a particular device.
frequently during a session. For example, the information provided through cookies may be used to recognize a Developer as a previous user of the Hansel Kit (so the Developer does not have to enter his/her personal information every time).
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Hansel Kit may use the Personal Data and other information collected as mentioned above for any of the following purposes
- to effectively provide the Services to the Developers;
- for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
- to allow the Developer to participate in surveys regarding Services;
- to maintain the quality of the Services and provide general statistics regarding their use;
- to deliver Services, including email notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that the Developer may request;
- archival or backup purposes;
- to alert the End Users on how to fix the issue and to notify them to upgrade the Application;
- to analyze the End User activities and Application Usage Data and generate the Reports;
- to allow access to exclusive features or functionality of the Hansel Kit; and
- for further processing of the Application Usage Data solely for the internal business purpose of Hansel and to direct its efforts for product improvement and to send any promotional materials, advertisements or notifications etc.
- The Company does not retain any information collected for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by Hansel at its sole discretion, or such period as may be required by the Applicable laws.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Hansel may share the Personal Data received from the Developer or End User with the Company’s other corporate entities and affiliates in connection with matters relating to the consumption of Services by the Developer to help detect and prevent
identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlated or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that the Developer request where such services are provided by more than one
corporate entity other than Hansel. Such other corporate entities, affiliates, agents, suppliers and service providers may use the Personal Data or other information submitted/provided by the Developers or End Users only for the limited purposes
as mentioned in this Policy and to protect the privacy of such Personal Data and other information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
- Hansel may disclose Personal Data, if required to do so by law or regulation; to its legal counsel, law enforcement officers, governmental authorities who have asserted their lawful authority to obtain the information or where Hansel has in good
or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information.
- Hansel shall not rent, sell, or otherwise provide Personal Data received from the Developer to third parties without consent of the Developer, except as described in this Policy or as required by law. However, Hansel and its affiliates reserve
the right to share, sell and transfer some or all of the Personal Data to other business entities should Hansel, or its assets, plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
- Hansel has implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse, alteration and security of the Personal Data received from the Developer in Hansel’s care. Hansel’s security
practices and procedures limit access to Personal Data on need to know basis only.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Hansel is committed to protecting the security of any Personal Data and uses reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect such Personal Data from any unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Hansel
will take all reasonable measures in furtherance of the above commitment. All the information and data collected including the Personal Data are securely stored and hosted on Amazon Web Service, which provides advanced security features. However,
Hansel cannot guarantee that the Personal Data received from the Developers and End Users and other information stored on the servers will be absolutely protected.
- Any data destroyed shall be disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of the Personal Data received by Hansel from the Developer in an appropriate manner as per the industry standard practices and norms.
- The Developer hereby acknowledges and understands that all Personal Data provided in using the Hansel Kit is with their knowledgeable consent and at the Developer’s own risk. Further, Developer also represents and warrants that it is authorized
to receive, share and disclose certain non-public, personal data of the End Users and its activities, to third Parties including Hansel, consequent to the End User’s usage of the Application.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
In the process of providing Services to the Developers, Hansel may transfer the Personal Data and other information that it collects to affiliated entities or other third parties across borders, and from the Developer’s country or jurisdiction to
other countries or jurisdictions around the world. The Developers understand, acknowledge and consent to transferring information and permitting the transfer of information, including Personal Data, to a country and jurisdiction that does not
have the same data protection laws as the Developer’s jurisdiction. The Developer hereby consents to the transfer of his/ her information across countries or jurisdictions around the world.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
The Hansel Kit may use other third-party software to collect and store the Personal Data and to render the Services effectively, including Amazon Web Services. The Developer agrees to comply with all third party privacy policies, if any, applicable
to the use of such software or its services. Hansel is not responsible for the Developer’s use of any third party product and/or service including the terms and conditions, privacy practices or the content of those linked software or such third
party product and/or service or violation and infringement of any third party rights.
Any grievances or questions regarding the Legal Policies and Terms of Services should be directed to the grievance officer appointed by the company, Parminder Singh and should be sent to email@example.com